It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
(male)

Martian HB User
Second Opinion?

Hello all. This is my first post on this forum and i have joined to ask some of you folk for your opinion. Now im am sure that there a lot of people reading this who have members of thier family suffering from leukimea and im sorry for seeming trivial. But my daughter who is 5 years old is to be tested tomorrow for leukimea. Her syptoms are pains in here legs and bruising. She also has a recourant cough. Now any medical sites i have been on have lists of symptoms and i notice that tiredness and abdominal pain etc are also mentioned.

Before i ask my question, let me tell you about my daughter. She is jsu like me, in being rather clumsy at times, and like any 5 year old she always fals and hurts her legs. She recently got one of those flicker scooter things and she falls a lot. Most of the bruising is on her legs and iam convinced they are where she knocks herself. She is alyway full of beens and has no sights of tirdness symptoms and she is a very happy child.

She also has in the crease of her arms Opposite her elbows) what looks like excema, only a small bit. Whewn she was a baby she had a bout of it and after reatment it cleared up.

She was at the doctor today as she has been having growing pains, both legs and it comforts her when i rub them. i read somewhere that if it was leukimea she wouldnt like her legs to be rubbed.

So my question is this, would it still look like leukimea if she didnt have the symptoms of tirdness and abdominal pains, or could it strike to people who show only a few of the symptoms. Dont be afraid to say if you think it still could be. Im sure my problems are trivial compared to your perhaps but im just very worried.

thanks for reading

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread