It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Leukemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
(female)

ps i love you HB User
up and down wbc basically entire life.

Hello,
I'm twenty-two and recently had another high white blood cell count. I had been feeling really sick for a long time--tired, bone plain, headaches, blurry vision, stomach pain, blood in stool (i do have crohn's disease but this is a bit different), out of breath and so much more. so i had a routine visit at the doctor and my wbc was 14.5 i went to the er a few days later feeling even worse but it went down to 9.5

I ended up going online and looked at my results from my entire life.

When I was born it was 14. the lowest it has ever been was in 2004 at a 5.5. but other than that it's always been over an 8. mainly 13s, maybe more 14s. a few 7s.

it could be just from my crohn's, i think but i've been in remission.

two times ago, for a blood test, it was 18.
not sure if i said that.

i am going back to the dr in three months.

my symptoms, as i said above also include bruising way too easily but then again, i am a pale person.

I'm just not sure. I did have a weird tiny bump in my lower belly that hurt like a bruise when touched.

I just need some advice--that until i go back to the doctor in three months.

Oh, I also have a mole that has grown rapidly on my back--which is weird because i don't think that has anything to do with leukemia. maybe i'm just going insane.

also, my vitamin D showed up really low on my blood tests but I don't know if that has to do with anything.

Last edited by ps i love you; 06-03-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: forgot to mention vD

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread