It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 07:11 PM   #1
(female)

Jeneration HB User
Post Prayers for my dad please!

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled upon this site today and thought it would be the perfect place to get prayers for my dad! He found out last year that he has hep C...he has just started pegatron (a liver treatment) and is on his second shot, with about 10 pills a day...anyway, he has 10 more shots until we find out if it's working, so please pray that it works for him and he does not have to have a liver transplant...I had a cousin pass on last year because he didn't get his liver in time...the waiting list in Ontario is sooo long that there is very little chance he'll get one in time, just like what happened to my cousin...PLEASE PRAY!!!

BTW...is this treatment supposed to make you REALLY irritable? My dad get's angry at the smallest thing lately!

Anyway, thank you all in advance for your support! I will add everyone to my prayers!

Jen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 12:38 PM   #2
(female)

type4him HB User
Re: Prayers for my dad please!

Hello-There is so much power in prayer. I will be praying for you and your family during this aweful and confusing time. God works in mysterious way.

a friend,
Denise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 03:41 PM   #3
(female)

Jeneration HB User
Talking Re: Prayers for my dad please!

Thanks Denise, your prayers mean a world of difference...power in numbers too...

Thanks

Old 10-05-2005, 10:44 AM   #4
(female)

type4him HB User
Re: Prayers for my dad please!

You said he has 10 more shots to find out if it is working, how long does that take?

Old 10-06-2005, 08:43 PM   #5
(female)

Jeneration HB User
Thumbs down Re: Prayers for my dad please!

There is one every friday, so 10 weeks
he will be taking another tomorrow, so after that, only 9 more!
This is to find out if it's working...after the first 12 weeks he gets more tests, if it's working YAY!!! then he finishes the entire treatment (which lasts one full year)... if it's not working though, he stops the treatment and goes on a transplant list!!!

Last edited by Jeneration; 10-06-2005 at 08:47 PM.

Closed Thread