It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
(male)

dcboys08 HB User
liver ast and alt levels at 94

Hi, I recently had blood test regarding my liver and i had elevated ast and alt levels at 94.I am a binge drinker and usually do it 3 to 4 times a week and I was wondering if anyone elses has or had their levels at 94 and if I should be concerned. My Dr. said if I stop drinking my levels will go down to normal. If anyone stopped drinking and their levels went down please let me know. also I Would like to know if a 94 ast level is high or just mildly high and if I may be close to getting chirosis of the liver. Thanks so much

Last edited by dcboys08; 04-02-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
(male)

tauiota2 HB User
Re: liver ast and alt levels at 94

Doctor is right. The numbers are above max but still not way up there. Stop drinking and they will go down. If your weight is above normal, lose it! It takes time, but this is the best you can do for your liver. You might also want to do a liver cleansing by using natural products. Some people say it works, some other say no. I guess, you coulds try for yourself however, no drinking, less weight, no fat, sugar, pasta, rice and bread plus excersise will make you "brand new" Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2008, 06:39 AM   #3
(male)

woofa01 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcboys08 View Post
Hi, I recently had blood test regarding my liver and i had elevated ast and alt levels at 94.I am a binge drinker and usually do it 3 to 4 times a week and I was wondering if anyone elses has or had their levels at 94 and if I should be concerned. My Dr. said if I stop drinking my levels will go down to normal. If anyone stopped drinking and their levels went down please let me know. also I Would like to know if a 94 ast level is high or just mildly high and if I may be close to getting chirosis of the liver. Thanks so much

Old 04-06-2008, 06:43 AM   #4
(male)

woofa01 HB User

WEll if it is the figure I am thinkin that should be 50 -60 I wes just diognosed @238 & it is having avery badd effect but yes if stop drinking all DR.s say it go Right down in 3 months or so . So that is what I have to do..

Closed Thread