It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #106
(female)

katesela HB User
Re: Adenomas/FNHs/Hemangiomas (x9)

Thanks again, all.

My parents are here and we're going to a hotel next to the hospital now. I still feel sick and I'm getting very cranky and hard to be around. Thank god this will all be over soon! I'll try and post as soon as I can or have someone else post for me. Thanks for all your support, it's been amazing.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #107
(female)

granolawife HB User

Juliet, good lord, I can't believe all you've had to deal with! I don't know what your troubles with Pete are over, but 4 days after surgery, for him to turn his back on you...would take quite a lot to trust him again!!! I am so sorry you have had to deal with this on top of trying to heal. That extra stress is ridiculous. I had the bloating and digestion issues until almost 6 weeks out. Was horrible and I was so afraid that it would never go away...and then it just stopped. I am doing so much better now. Hang in there and know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so happy about your liver function test Rest up and keep Pete from getting in your head too much and you will be good as new soon! Big hugs out to you from FL!

Nessie, to you too...gheesh! I hope that you guys are able to work through things. Sometimes a fresh start somewhere new is just what is needed.

Prayers out to Katesela...
Beth, are you out there? how are you doing?

Hope everyone had a good weekend...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2008, 06:05 PM   #108
(female)

neens7982 HB User

Juliet and Nessie...so sorry to hear about the men in your lives. Surgery is tough on everyone and everyone reacts and deals with stress in their own way. I know it isn't easy...but right now the world does need to revolve around you and you getting better!!! Hang in there and just know I'm thinking of you!

Granolawife...you'll have to keep me posted on pregnancy. I go in tomorrow to get my IUD out. Just nervous....

Katesela my dear....you will be fine. Just know I am saying a prayer for you right now!! You be strong and try to relax!!! Big HUGS to you!!

Closed Thread