It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

younggranny HB User
pressure under right rib cage

I've been having this pressure under my right rib cage since last july..I do not have pain just mostly pressure and sometimes it feels like it spasms, plus when i sit something feels swollen in there..that is what makes me think maybe i have a liver hemangioma...I have been to the doctors and she could not feel anything unusal...what are the symptoms of a hemangioma...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #2
(female)

Kerry21 HB User
Re: pressure under right rib cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggranny View Post
I've been having this pressure under my right rib cage since last july..I do not have pain just mostly pressure and sometimes it feels like it spasms, plus when i sit something feels swollen in there..that is what makes me think maybe i have a liver hemangioma...I have been to the doctors and she could not feel anything unusal...what are the symptoms of a hemangioma...
that sucks that noone replied..

anyway, pressure, tugging, pinching, stitch in ur side type of thing.. doctors think we are crazy, but c'mon lets be realistic. we are not crazy!! mine started with bloating, pressure, crazy gas etc. then it stopped. came back a few weeks later near gallbladder.. radiated into both my sides, and upper back. even little sharp pains in my chest and boobs. it also makes me think of when i had braxton hickss before i gave birth. squeeeeeezing.. i also need to take and acid reducer cause of the sudden my stomach gets FIRE. lets just pray that its nothing worse. i cant friggin believe this is happening..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread