It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
(female)

lyn91 HB User
does problems with the liver cause dizziness & shortness of breath

does problems with the liver cause dizziness

Old 03-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: does problems with the liver cause dizziness & shortness of breath

that would kind of depend upon a few different factors actually. number one being, is your liver enlarged enough to actually impact the diaphram(our breathing muscle) or your lungs? and what any real lab work would or could reveal as far as function goes? but that lab stuff would usually be much more impactful in what you are describing if the liver impact was in the latter stages more than early? there just could be soooo many many other possible reasons for your particular symptoms here that really would not have anything to realistically do with the actual liver.

what made you think liver with these symptoms? is there some type of familial history as far as liver disease or conditions, or was this based solely upon the breathing issue?

have you actually seen your doc for a full physical and the basic labwork too? if not, this really IS where you need to actually start as far as looking at the underlying reasons for the SOB and the dizziness goes. your particular symptoms just could be so many other things that need to be ruled out or in by some basic testing for specific things that your doc would be looking for. but as far as liver? unless there is something else you have not mentioned here,these really are some pretty vague types of symptoms(meaning they could actually 'fit' with many other possibles) to simply even 'be" liver related, at least in my opinion anyways. i would just really seek out your primary doc for that full in depth physical and labs too. good luck with this, and i hope you can get that reason pinpointed sooner vs later. its not always easy trying to Dx certain conditions. its test and rule out mostly. but please let me know how your doing. good luck, marcia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread