It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2010, 06:55 AM  
(female)

Ronetta2010 HB User
White spots on liver

While my husband was having his gallbladder removed, it was noted that he had lots of white spots on his liver (covers top and bottom). The doctor seems to have eliminated all possible reasons for this. His lungs and all organs look fine. Lab results reveal no malignancy. Do you have any explanation for this?

Old 02-14-2012, 09:38 PM  
(male)

chanyang HB User
Re: White spots on liver

Hi Ronetta2010,
Actually my family member also has a similar problem. CT scan showed white spots on the liver, but the doctors have no idea.

Since this post was a year ago, I was wondering if you have found out what it was? If you don't mind sharing it with me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Chanyang.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2012, 06:37 PM  
(female)

angelmom62 HB User
Re: White spots on liver

Hi There,
Well I have spots on my Liver also and I have Polysytic Liver and Kidney Diesease..I was diagnoised about 16 yrs ago...My Liver has gotten enlarged because of the spots and there is nothing they can do...So you might want to ask his doctor about this...
Good Luck..
Nancy

Old 06-18-2012, 05:53 PM  
(female)

broom hilda HB User
Question Re: White spots on liver

my mom had her gallbladder removed today and during the surgery her liver was found to be covered in white spots that resemble pimples. the doctor took a sample to send for testing. what could this be?