It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
(female)

BonyM HB User
Hands turning grey/blue

About 10 days ago both of my hands turned a greyish/blue colour, my heart began racing and I was very light headed. As I had a previous history of supraventricular tachycardia (corrected by RF ablation 14 years ago) my husband called the ambulance. I was taken to hospital and was monitored all weekend. I was advised before being discharged that there was nothing wrong with my heart but no real explanation for the discolouration of my hands.

Out of curiosity I went to see a naturopath who does iridology. He told me that my liver isn't functioning correctly and that is why my hands were discoloured.

I was feeling very tired in the weeks leading up to the episode along with a few other vague symptoms incuding unexplained weight loss (about 1kg in 2 weeks).

I would like to get to the bottom of this to give me a little peace of mind.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:16 AM   #2
(female)

madi moose HB User
Re: Hands turning grey/blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonyM View Post
About 10 days ago both of my hands turned a greyish/blue colour, my heart began racing and I was very light headed. As I had a previous history of supraventricular tachycardia (corrected by RF ablation 14 years ago) my husband called the ambulance. I was taken to hospital and was monitored all weekend. I was advised before being discharged that there was nothing wrong with my heart but no real explanation for the discolouration of my hands.

Out of curiosity I went to see a naturopath who does iridology. He told me that my liver isn't functioning correctly and that is why my hands were discoloured.

I was feeling very tired in the weeks leading up to the episode along with a few other vague symptoms incuding unexplained weight loss (about 1kg in 2 weeks).

I would like to get to the bottom of this to give me a little peace of mind.
i have problem at the moment but it is sligtly different as my hands are grey and im getting sharp pains and pins and needles in my wrists and hands, but my hands are not hot or cold

The following user gives a hug of support to madi moose:
hopehopper (01-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread