Re: blood work results?
If it's not going to cost you too much, why not go ahead with the testing. Alcohol, as much fun as it is, is a poison (toxin) and will take it's toll on our organs, esp. the liver. If you can do 1 month without drinking, it gives your liver a chance to 'recover' and you'll feel better for it. If you, like me, use wine to relax, maybe look at other ways to relax - hot baths, walking, reading, sex - things that are good for us instead of that glass or two of wine. If your test results improve significantly (and the liver heals pretty quick) in a month, then look at maybe limiting your drinking to weekends to give your liver more time to recover in between. At 40, your organs just don't recover as quick as they did at 20. Sigh! I'm nearly 60 and MUCH more limited as to what I can drink now. I won't give up my wine though - grin - but I have cut way back. :-) deb