It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2011, 08:47 AM   #1
(male)

vtcrb HB User
Pain in upper right abdomen going into back

I have been having some New issues. I have been having the usual discomfort and bloating on my upper right side under my rib cage, but the last couple months this pain has went into my back. I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in my Liver and Fatty Liver Disease in 2005, so i have experienced different types of aches and discomforts, but this is the first time the pain and discomfort has went into my back. All of this is happening on the right side of my body. Just wondering if anyone has went through anything similar?

Old 09-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
(female)

Jrobaby HB User
Re: Pain in upper right abdomen going into back

Have they given you an ultra sound? I would request one if not. I went through something similar recently and the possibilities included an ulcer, gallstones, and cysts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread