It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
(female)

xBabyGirlx28x HB User
another question concerning my liver & Anemia

so i went to my gynecologist w. complains of faitage but this is after i had my tubes tied on dec 13 it's now jan 23 cause i was really fatigue an couldn't seem to stay awake,but could this be because of all the blood i lost after sugrey i bleed for like 4 weeks or more clots & couldn't stand up for gushing blood,so i was bleeding from sugrey plus on top of having back up period where i havn't had one in many year due to have miera birth control... he took some blood work an called me back and said my iron was very low would this concider me Anemia? im scared because when i went to read what causes Anemia cirrous of the liver popped up an only reason that kinda scares me is ive been having pain in my right side but ive had ctscan everything looking normal an an upper adominal ultrasound everything normal this was all before my sugrey. i dont have any symtoms of having liver diease beside this right side pain. ive had my gallbladder and everything check everything is fine. my cbc comes back fine my liver funtion test come back fine everything they checked at the er come back fine i had xrays done an lots of blood work not sure what kind of blood work but i do know ive had liver funtion test twice an they came back fine this pain dont really seem to be right under my rib cage is more like near my heart kinda an i feel like something is about to burst when i slouch down but i tryed to feel if i had enlargered liver but i dont feel anything besides bones it feels like something is stabbing me or poking me. but doctor have assured me my liver is fine an ive read doctor form whom said its unlikely you have liver diease with both ctscan an ultrasound both clear. so could this be my gallbladder or something else even tho i keep getting the same thing everythings showing up fine then what in the hell is causeing this pain i dont drink alot persay i drink now only one day outta the week or try to only drink one day outta the week an thats usally saterdays then i dont drink during the week at all. im told to take iron pills. i was wonder with having low iron could is cause me to have light circles under my eyes? they arent really dark they light light circle under my eye but dark enuff to tell they are there. i have made an appoinment with my gastroligist but honestly dont know what else test they can possiable do i mean or should i not tell him ive already had all these test run an yet have to go threw all these same testing again i just want to know what causing this pain an for the pain to go away its not always there its on an off it moves from my right side to my left to the middle of my chest an then my stomach will start burning an hurtting i have gastritis could this be it actting up? could someone please give me some more advice didnt get much in my last post i posted n posted and nobody answer me back on my last post i guess cause i was to late replying to there answers they had told me any help would be good i pray to god im ok. my little girl needs me she only 3 years old an im 28 year old female pretty good health seems like this all start after my sugrey an got worse after my sugrey but i wouldnt think having your tubes tied would effect that area but im not sure. if i had anything wrong wouldnt i have more symtoms besides just pain,and again could my low iron be bcause of this or my sugrey an loss of lots of blood within short period of time. anyways please ppl help me i dont go to the gastro till feb 2 so im stuck with this pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread