It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
(female)

Brit1964 HB User
Worried about my mother!!

My mother is 80yrs old and is normally fit and healthy, 5 months ago she had her regular blood tests and all was well no problems.

About 2 weeks ago she started to pee dark yellow and have severe constipation, she went to the Dr's and was sent the following week to the hospital where she has been told she has Jaundice, gall stones, (she never knew about) so I know the gall stones can create the Jaundice, the worry is this!!.....the Dr said, after, the, would I be correct in saying a sonogram (excuse my ignorance) that he was concerned about her liver and wants her to come back in 2 weeks for more tests, she is frantic with worry that it's cancer, but there are other diagnosis's right!!......I so wish he has just said he wanted to follow up just to be sure rather then upset her and make her wait 2 weeks she is in England.

She feels well in herself no other symptoms, except off her food which goes with the Jaundice.

Thank you for any replies in advance.

Last edited by Brit1964; 04-13-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Closed Thread