It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
(female)

MyChell5150 HB User
Talking Things to ask the Dr. about.

Hi..I've been nervous to post on here, but here it goes. 2 years ago i was diagnosed with lymphoma. I went through heavy chemo and then radiation and am now on an 8 week maintenance program of a targeted chemotherapy.
I have had my gallbladder out which was how I was diagnosed. i have nerve damage to my spleen which is so much fun. And recently was admitted to the hospital where I had to have surgery to remove a kidney stone. He did some blood work and said my liver enzymes were up again so he ran a Hep test and that came back negative. So I go in to the dr tomorrow. But I dont really know what to ask. I mean I am tired all the time. I am drinking bottles of water like I havent drank in months. I get headaches a lot and my fingers and toes tingle and feel funny. And if that wasnt good enough my eyes are getting fuzzy on me. So could it be something as simple as being diabetic? My brother was diagnosed when he was little,like 9 years of age. Any help will be appreciated. Because right now my anxiety has kicked in and I have freaked out about having cancer again, to my liver dying to having hep C I am just freaken out..
So I am calling heeelllllp lol Thanks

Closed Thread