It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #1
(female)

Leony HB User
Question Help needed

I never really introduced my self I live in N Ireland and have already posted a reply to Rachelrod91 but no replies.thought i would ask there as she is also in the UK, but replies from any and all greatly appreciated. Started 6 years ago rushed in to hospital numerous times with severe stomach pains thought it was gall bladder every test known to man and some not even heard of stated nothing wrong could be IBS go home try these see how you go c**p is an understatement. Finally got copy of reports from own GP last year 2011 stated severe IBS possible SOD no idea what it was didn't even know i had an MRCP until i read notes. Sent back to Gastro at same hospital said ERCP to risky no where here carries it out might be some in the UK. Put on a load of different meds by pain management consultant useless, told by dieticain was on Creon nooo never even heard of them let alone taken them. Gynea did a lap to see if they could find anything around ovary area nothing found says its defo Gastro back to GP as Gynea insists my Pyloric scar is in wrong place had this done at 6 weeks old for projectile vomit, could this be the cause of my problems?. Now GP wants to refer me to different Gastro at different hospital for second opinion says if he says go for ERCP have it done don't know what to do for the best any advice would be really appreciated as am at my wits end.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
(female)

Leony HB User
Re: Help needed

I know this has been viewed but no replies please could anyone give me some advice/ guidance in to this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread