It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
(female)

burrows616 HB User
Liver hemangioma constant pain.

a few months ago I had a horrible pain in my right side and my right shoulder. I took a shower thinking it was just a muscle it wasn't. I went through the day with it and cried alot it felt like a bone was jabbing me all over the place. Within a few days it felt better and then about 3 weeks later it happened again. It was far worse this time. I sobbed and screamed into my pillow in pain. My husband had to pick me up off the bed because I couldn't move without feeling like someone was taking a shredder to my insides. I couldn't breath without horrible pain. I constantly had pain in my shoulder. I went to the hospital and they did some tests telling me that I have a liver hemangioma that is 6cm. I would imagine that it was growing or something because it has never done this before but now I have a constant ache in my right shoulder and I still can't take deep breaths without it hurting badly and I get sharp pains in my side that go up into my shoulder. They did an MRI yesterday and I am waiting for results. I don't know what they will do but I hope they will do surgery to remove it. I have 2 kids 3 and 2 that I have to chase after and having this acting up now makes it hard to keep up with them let alone play with them. I have never had health problems like this before up until my miscarriage 3 months ago I was perfectly healthy now all these things are happening. Any advise?

Closed Thread