It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
(female)

myholand HB User
9 Liver adenomas found in January 2012

Hello,
I am new to this board and would appreciate information from others who have experienced liver adenomas and what they did about them. In January of 2012 I had significant pain in my right upper abdomen.....to make a long story short I found out I had 9 liver adenomas. The pain I experienced in January was pain from a 6 cm x 7 cm that had ruptured. It is now August 2012 and I am experiencing a more constant than not dull aching pain in the same area and also down about half way on the right side. This dull aching pain is new as of a few weeks and is becoming more constant. I have been told by doctors at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in NH that they cannot remove these tumors because the location is very difficult to get to. However I have been told I can have an embolectomy on these tumors to stop the blood supply to them. What have others experienced and does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 08-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: 9 Liver adenomas found in January 2012

Greetings Myholand! Welcome to the Liver and Pancreas disorder health boards! My sympathies about this situation. While I am not promising a cure and everyone makes their own health care decisions I can tell you at least part of what I would be doing in my opinion. Listening to the experience of others may be a good thing in my opinion. I would also use Concord grapes skin seed and all and juice it together in a juicer as soon as these grapes are in season. (Concord grapes have apparently cured others) Other grapes may be used until then but Concord is supposed to be very good. I probably would not be using the frozen, canned or bottled ones that can be obtained since some of at least apple juice are said to contain arsenic. Also the canning and heating processes required for these destroy helpful enzymes the body needs.

Other fresh juices from one's own juicer may be used including cabbage especially the red, chicory, pepper, carrot, romaine lettuce, swiss chard, apple juice and orange juice (8 ounces daily). The cabbage juice and swiss chard are a bit strong tasting and may be mixed with water or other vegetable juices to dilute them and make them easier to drink.

1/2 teaspoon of salt intake including that in food needs to be obtained daily. 1 teaspoon of flax oil daily may be useful

I would use vegetables, grains, nuts and fruits in as natural a condition as possible. I might use about 65 percent raw vegetables as long as body weight allows. The meals should be 5 hours apart at the same time each day. The last meal of the day should be several hours before bedtime and light a peice of homemade bread without baking soda or powder and a peice of fruit.

I would avoid, chemicals, medicines (unless having surgery), alcohol, tobacco, food additives of all types including artificial preservatives, flavors and colors, vinegar, ketchup, mustard, meats, chocolate, coffee, sodas, caffeinated drinks and hot spices.

I would be doing natural lifestyle things like a daily walk in sunshine and fresh air in the morning before ten a.m. or after 2 pm. A digestive walk for a few minutes after each meal may be useful. I might freely drink between 6.25 -16 glasses of water depending partly on body weight and body condition especially in summer. A daily shower may be useful and keeping a clean home. Rest or sleep on a scheduled time is also important and the more hours before midnight the better. Taking the day off and resting on Saturday is important, the body processes slow down on this day. Some doctors suggest bed when the sun goes down and rising when it comes up. May this help prevent suffering Peace, sjb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply