It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
(female)

Mcclearymacs HB User
New and questions

Hi,
I'm new here and have have questions if anyone can help. I have been having pain on right side of ribs and also right and left side in front under rincage. I also have green and yellow stools along with muscle spasms throughout body. I recently had liver and pancreas enzyme test and abdominal ultrasound which came back good. The pain on right side of rib area is sometimes worse after eating and sometimes also have pain in back near shoulder blade area. I also had CBC, abdominal CT a yr ago and all were good. Can anyone answer or has anyone had same issues? I also had endoscopy done this yr and last and nothing found. I have lost around 10 pounds and feel like I'm losing muscle mass. The doctors have done all sorts of tests.

Last edited by Mcclearymacs; 08-06-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
(male)

BillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB UserBillinSD HB User
Re: New and questions

I'm not a doctor, but I've had many of your symptoms and believe they are related to an unhappy liver.

A couple of things that helped me... Livers Love Lecithin (phosphatidylcholine) and eggs have more of this than anything you might eat. If you don't like eggs, a lecithin supplement may help.

Livers hate deep fried foods and high fructose corn syrup. The oil they use in deep fryers is adulterated with a lot of chemicals to keep it from going rancid at high temperatures, as well as anti-foaming agents. Nasty stuff!

Regular table sugar (sucrose) isn't as bad as the HFCS they put in processed sweets, so you don't have to give up sugar, just look out for high fructose corn syrup.

I've also read real butter is better than margarine and vegetable oils, for your liver anyway. Margarine and vegetable oil may be "hearth healthy", but your liver actually prefers saturated fats.

Give these suggestions a try for about a month and see if it helps. I felt much better on this diet modification.

Best of Luck to you!

The Following User Says Thank You to BillinSD For This Useful Post:
Mcclearymacs (08-06-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply