Could someone PLEASE tell me if this sounds like liver or GB pain?
This summer I took creatine (a workout supplement) without properly hydrating myself. As a result I most likely overworked my liver/kidneys. During this time I was also experiencing heart palpitations and head/neck throbbing (probably due to dehydration?) I have since stopped any kind of supplement.
In August, I started noticing a dull pain sometimes under my right ribcage, sometimes a little higher, below my right breast. This is the best way I can describe the pain: It is a stinging pain, sometimes it is a dull ache. I just know that something isn't right because I dont feel right in that area, on the inside. Sometimes it feels like something is sitting on top of my liver. I have yet to experience a gallstone 'attack' or any kind of INTENSE pain. But it feels like someone is poking me on the inside with something sharp.
The sharp stinging pain is not constant, when I start to get an 'episode' of it, it will feel like someone is poking me over and over....then it stops. It is a pulsating, stinging pain. I probably experience these episodes of pain once a day up to 3 times a day. So it is not constantly all day. Sometimes it is tolerable, other times it is worse and I end up grabbing my side, pushing down somehow expecting that to make the pain go away. I have been grabbing my side almost everyday for the past few months each time I get these pulsating stinging pains.
I thought this was my liver at first, maybe fatty liver or damaged liver or liver cancer. Then I thought it might be my gallbladder, but I have not had any attacks yet. Could this be sludge/crystals causing the stinging pain?
Summary of symptoms that I have:
1. pulsating stinging pain under right ribcage/under right breast (I tried to see if this pain occurs only after I eat, but I experience the pain at times that are so random I just cannot tell if it is caused by food.)
2. burping/gas/bloating. my burping habits have changed...sometimes I have to put in a lot of effort just to burp once. I got a colonoscopy that came back clear.
3. Urine has been kind of weird lately....always darker, sometimes cloudy, sometimes very hot and burning. I have to drink a lot of water to get it clear color.
4. Apetite has somewhat diminished.....I can still finish my food but my stomach rarely growls anymore (this might just be from stress)
5. strange croaking/grinding/watery squeezing/squirting sounds coming from my throat and right upper abdomen/chest area. I get these weird frog croaking sounds in my throat...(never used to get this) I can't tell if this is coming from my stomach. Sometimes it is VERY obvious that the sound is coming from my right side where the liver is. I know it is NOT acid reflux. Sometimes I will feel pressure on my liver area, then after a while I will hear a croaking/squirting sound, like somehow my liver is being relieved, and after the sound passes the pressure is relieved.
I know I need to get liver enzymes checked, or a CT scan, or a liver biopsy and blood tests, I am just wondering if anyone can offer their opinion on what they think the underlying problem is. This started in August and I am still experiencing it to this day. I don't think the pain is getting worse..but I still get the stinging/dull ache pain every now and then on my right side.
Other notes: I do NOT drink or smoke. Early 20s, male, have noticed no changes in weight for the past few months. Somewhat unhealthy diet (occasional fast food), little to no cardio (I plan to change these bad habits)