It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Liver & Pancreas Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
(female)

cey123 HB User
2 x-rays later, still no answer. Swollen diaphram?

6 weeks ago, I noticed a mild pain when I breathed very deeply, it was on my left side and seamed to feel like it was from lower ribs/diaphram. Nothing had happened to cause it, so I went and had an x-ray. Doc said it could be caused by something gastro and I have VERY excessive burping issues of which the causes is unknown, but what ever is going on in my tract is only happening on my left side.

Now, this pain has localised to left side of my back about 1.5 hand spans down from my shoulders, and radiates into my side. It hurts when I breath in deeply, and when I turn to that side. When I push in on the spot that it feels like the pain starts from, the pain is so sharp and intense, it can make me feel a little ill. I'm also experiencing shortness of breath doing even the most minor physical activity - however this could be because I have let my fitness go to pot. My diaphragm is also swollen on the left side in the same area. You can't see it, but you can feel it.

I have now been for a second x-ray and nothing has been found expect for some scoliosis in my spine and the doc says my lung look and sound clear. I am however very worried. The pain is intense, worse in the mornings after I have been lying still all night, and there every day. I worried it could be some kind of tumour, growing behind my heart, or in a place that can be seen on an x-ray. My next step would be to have a CT scan. I have no clue was is causing this, and really am not sure what to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
inflammation, swollen abdomen