It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lung & Respiratory Disorders / COPD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
(male)

Person thing HB User
Feeling of intense deja vu and trouble breathing

I'm 14 years old and all my life I would get an intense feeling of deja vu accompanied by troubled breathing. They never really had any specific timing but they come in groups. For a long time nothing would happen, but once something happened they would come happen a lot for the next few weeks. Sometimes nothing for one day and 5 for the next.

When I was younger I would hear people talking to me or see things. That hasn't happened for a few years but about four months ago I started getting them in my sleep. And when they come in my sleep it's torture. Two days ago I got five of them in just one night. At night it is more like a feeling of helplessness.

My doctor says he doesn't know what it could be. There is no way of watching my brain because they happen at random times. I don't think that I would want to stay at the hospital until I have trouble breathing. Any ideas?

I just found out that I have pretty high blood pressure.

I play video games a lot and tend to eat big bags of David's sunflower seeds.

Last edited by Person thing; 07-20-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
(female)

MamaLola HB User
Re: Feeling of intense deja vu and trouble breathing

Hello Person thing,
I urge you to google deja vu and seizures. Please, a family member has been through this and was not diagnosed for 20 years until the deja vu was happening many times a day. Doctors never knew what she was speaking of (deja vu feelings). She eventually had a seizure (Not saying you will) and that set into motion testing of all kinds. Yes she has epilepsy, nothing to be fearful of as it can be treated with medication. All those years with the "funny feelings" has stopped.
Please, talk with your parents, do some research, maybe get some nuerological testing done. I hope this leads you in the right direction.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread