It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2003, 08:47 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

californiasunflower HB User
Angelic's Incredible Story

I just read your story on the LUPUS ARCHIVE.

I have to tell you that I had to have a moment of silence after reading your journey to a diagnosis.

I am so glad Dr. Graham Huges helped you efficiently.

Thanks for your fervent effort to help others. It is great to have this board not only for questions and answers but to remain on board to offer support even after we get our answers.

We're like a family, building admiration and affection, for each other as we get through these trials together.

Your pal, CASunflower

(This must be another symptom--I just realized that your story is posted on the Lupus board so I had to do this edit to my post! To explain, I went from the Immune Board to the Archives, hit Lupus and found your story. I thought it was in the Archives when I posted this topic. What a silly blooper! But I am sincere about my response after reading your story)

Last edited by californiasunflower; 11-26-2003 at 08:53 PM.

Old 11-26-2003, 10:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB User
Re: Angelic's Incredible Story

Hi california!

Thanks SO MUCH for your kind words. I have tears in my eyes as I write this because I have prayed that I could come here and help you guys to hopefully be on the right track to a diagnosis. It is so hard to come to terms with something being wrong with our bodies- that when we come here we are truly desperate. You are so right that it would be great if people would stay after they do get some help.. that way we can help each other to become stronger. You guys touch my heart, I often think of you all when I log off and my day goes on. I pray everynight that you are all okay and that your prayers of a diagnosis will be answered. And even those of you diagnosed, I pray that you will find peace and feel better! You guys are an inspiration, you are all people that I am so glad that I can help, and that help me I send you HUGE HUGS!! Dr. Graham Hughes is my guardian angel.. it was fate that I could go and see that man. I hope that all of you can find a good Rheumatologist too so that you can come on here and help with your experiences too! Luv ya guys!!

~Luv, Dana (Angelic)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2003, 11:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

californiasunflower HB User
Re: Angelic's Incredible Story

Hey!

You are welcome anytime! I too think about everyone on the board! I find it amazing that I will be pondering a question to post and I see someone else has had the same thoughts, posting the question and it just incredible!

Have a Happy Holiday! Thinking of you and everyone!

Closed Thread