It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 06:38 AM   #1

football_mom HB User
Angelic

Hey! I responded to the email you wrote about my other bloodwork but wasn't for sure if you've read it yet. Yes, I do have copies of my other bloodwork. I went home and looked at it last night. THe last time it was done was in July. What do I need to look for on my white blood count or other things? Was there anything specific or was you just being curious? It is a total cbc done by my family doctor. I wish my neuro had re-done the cbc just to recheck it but since it was already done he didn't feel like rechecking it I guess. If there is anything imparticular you want me to look at just let me know. I felt decent yesterday and then last night it hit me again. This morning my head is killing me again, left side of face is numb but yet hurts to touch again, muscles and bones are hurting just as bad as normal, a couple of sore spots in my mouth, etc. I felt alright over the long week-end but of course all I did was sleep in and then once I did get up I just laid around on the couch all day until I had to go eat thanksgiving dinner. That only took a couple of hours on Thursday, so all the other days I did absolutely nothing. When I am able to do that my body feels so much better. Then yesterday of course I had to go back to work and by 6:00 last night I was hurting so bad and felt like crap. I ended up going to bed at 8:00. I can tell a big difference when I have to go to work and not being able to rest when my body tells me too. When I am able to listen to my body, I don't feel great but feel better. Thanks for letting me vent.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2003, 11:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB UserAngelicBrat HB User
Re: Angelic

Hi ya football mom!!

I am so sorry that I havent had time to read all this yet.. I do apologize. I am just looking for anything that is out of range, be it high or low or whatever. Often people with autoimmune diseases have a vast number of different things that show up in blood work. For example, people with Lupus can have a lower Lymphocyte level. I am sorry that you are not feeling so great... work can cause so many problems can't it! I feel like I could sleep for 3 days if I am active for 1. Its so gross because I used to be so very active! Take care and talk to you soon- and never apologize for venting.. we all have to do that!

~Angelic

Old 12-03-2003, 05:54 AM   #3

football_mom HB User
Re: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicBrat
Hi ya football mom!!

I am so sorry that I havent had time to read all this yet.. I do apologize. I am just looking for anything that is out of range, be it high or low or whatever. Often people with autoimmune diseases have a vast number of different things that show up in blood work. For example, people with Lupus can have a lower Lymphocyte level. I am sorry that you are not feeling so great... work can cause so many problems can't it! I feel like I could sleep for 3 days if I am active for 1. Its so gross because I used to be so very active! Take care and talk to you soon- and never apologize for venting.. we all have to do that!

~Angelic
There were many things on my cbc (which I have 2 different reports, one in May and one in July) that were either 1 or 2 points away from being low or 1 or 2 points away from being high. Some things were right in the normal range others were I guess you could say borderlined. Talk to you soon.

Closed Thread