It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
(female)

Song_of_life HB User
Question lupus and band

ok well this is my first time here. I have Cutaneous and Systemic Lupus. I'm 16 and I am in band. school hasn't started yet, but summer band has. Now oviously I'm not marching this year with the rest of my friends, but I still go latter in the day to play with the band when they go inside. Now I thought this was going to work out great, but then when we started going inside to play i would start tiring out real easily and loosing my breath, and when the battery (drum line) started play my chest and head started hurting so band that i was going insane.

now I don't want to quit band and i'm trying to find a way to deal with out having to take some tylonal everytime i leave the house for band, but i was just wondering if anyone had a sugestion.

thank's for listening

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread