It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
(female)

NCWHS HB User
Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to give you all an update on my health ( cause I know you care)Its been a month since my first visit with my Rhuemy. I see him again on tuesday, I got copys of my most recent blood work he ordered and most was within normal ranges but my sed rate is still very high, along with my RDW. Not being a Dr. myself its hard to make heads or tails of most of these tests. He didnt do another ANA. I have been totaly zapped this past week and am doing good to make it to work and back home. Feeling puny is no fun as you all know. I keep breaking out in sweats just like I did this summer when I got so sick. I have high hopes this next appointment will at a minumin get me something that will make me feel better other than pain meds. I dont know where I will turn next if he just says come back in 6 months. I am sick and dont know how to explain it any other way.I hope you all are feeling MUCH better than me. Ill let you know what Dr has to say.

Old 11-25-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

NCWHS,

Sorry you are feeling so bad, I sure hope you do have better news next time about your health. Doctors see so many patients, they don't think how you must be feeling and waiting until the next time you can get in to see them. If you don't get help next appt. find another doc, I have been in your position just "your blood tests are ok come back in 4mo.s" that is when I started looking for another rhuemy. Good Luck, hope you will feel better soon.

Glojer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2005, 05:40 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Dear NCWHS,

Has your rheumie discussed with you in what diseases & conditions "RDW" can elevate? I was just wondering in how many things that can happen... Is it something to do with red cell distribution? I tried finding some leads but didn't come up with much... But that was between numerous chores the other day, so I perhaps didn't try hard enough...

Anyway, good luck with the Tuesday rheumie appt. I hope you check in afterwards. Still got my fingers crossed for you, that you're getting closer to some logical explanations! Thinking of you, Vee

Closed Thread