It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
(female)

kayte04 HB User
sensitive teeth?

Does anyone else have this problem, and does it go along with lupus? I've had TMJ for years (5 jaw surgeries) and am used to the pain from it but my teeth are getting more and more sensitive. The one in the back that was getting sensitive has a cavity and needs a crown, which I'm getting in a couple of weeks, but my front teeth are very sensitive. When I had my last catscan done for the TMJ doc he looked at the roots and said they all looked fine and not to let anyone do a rootcanal due to the pain. I do have some nerve damage from a previous surgery that may be contributing but I don't know. It's frustrating. The worst pain comes when I drink something cold immediately after eating something hot.
Also, I have several swollen glands in my neck right now and the teeth sensitivity seems to be worse. Weird.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread