It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2006, 11:49 AM   #1
(male)

Nick J HB User
Lupus?- test results, rheumy is next

I have been going to the doctor for over 2 years now for certain symptoms. Last winter I was sent to a rheumatologist and he did some blood work and said that the parvo virus was present but since the symptoms don't exist no more, that there is nothing to worry about. This last fall the symptoms returned, so I began going to a different doctor for more blood work. Here are the tests that came back abnormal. He told me there is nothing to worry about and decided to send me to a rheumy to take a look at my labs and go from there. Doctor said something about Lupus but wanted a second opinion. Won't be able to get to the rheumy for quite a while, so I thought I would post these results on here and see if anyone knows anything.. Thanks for the help~

TITER,PATTERN/INTERP 1:160 Homogeneous pattern

CK,TOTAL 200 (H)

ANA SCREEN Positie (A)

Test Name = ss-DNA
Source= serum
Flag= High
Result= 151
Unit of Measure= U/ML

There was a bunch more tests, but these were the only ones that came back abnormal.

Old 04-09-2006, 03:13 PM   #2
(female)

chrisss HB User
Re: Lupus?- test results, rheumy is next

Do you know how high your ANA is? Normal is 40 or below. My daughters is over 2000. They should send you to an eye doctor too. Your test scores without the ANA show me that you have some kind of inflammation.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2006, 03:54 PM   #3
(male)

Nick J HB User
Re: Lupus?- test results, rheumy is next

I do not know how high my ana is.. the information I posted is all i have received. I could call and find out, i thought i had received all the information..i guess not..

Closed Thread