It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2006, 03:50 AM   #1
(female)

autumns mommy HB User
so confused

Hello all
Well I have been to many boards. I am not sure where to post, as I seem to have many problems. But I thought I would start here. I have dealt with most of my problems 10- 12 years all related to my stomach. Constipation, very large swollen stomach, pain during intercourse. I have beeen told this could be gastiritis, IBS or PID although I have never had a STD, which causes PID. It was also thought I had an ulcer. I have never had any tests until recently. I also have a lot of respitory problems inactive TB bronchitis asthma chronic sinus infections. I have three children and seem to have new problems after each child. It has been almost three years since my last child and since then I have never seemd to recovered. I am in pain all the time. Most of my problems are on the left side. It started with my rib cage. Very painful at times and mild at others. It seems to get worse the closer I get to my period. Now it goes all the way around to my back and hurts to bend. I also have pain in my left hip and all of my joints. I am very very tired some days. But never really feel normal. I have about one week a month I feel some what okay. I do get a red rash over my cheeks and nose and my hair falls out. Glands in my throat swell for no apparent reason. I get reqular headaches, not really throbbing just make my head kind of foggy. Anyways I have been doing every known blood test / Dr. were checking for autoimmune disorder. All of my tests were normal. But I also had a ct scan and ultrasound, which found cysts. The ultrasound found 1 4cm and the ct showed a lot on both sides. NowI have to do a laporscopy. And have my ovaries and falobian tubes removed. They think I have endometriosis, but want to rule out cancer since it runs in my family. I am in Germany so I have to work with German Dr who speak English better than my German, but there is some difficulty understanding everyhting, they tell me. So I have been trying to research on my own. I am told endometriosis can be the cause of all my problems but what I have read only talks about pelvic pain and painful periods. My hormones seem to be messing me up enough and I am afraid I will just get worse after the surgery. plus I read you have to take hormones and that can increase the risk of cancer. I dont know what I am asking here, just venting I think. All I know is at 32 I should not feel this bad. So I guess any advice I get on which way to go will help. My mind will not take in any more and I have hit a brick wall. Thanks for any help and support.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread