Went to the doc and got tested yesterday
I have Graves(a thyroid autoimmune desease) and I have been having alot of things that aren't normal going on. I took a list of everything to my doc and she never really said that she was testing me for Lupus but did ask me if I had ever had a rash across my face and I know that is a symtoms of Lupus. She said that because I already had an autoimmune desease that I had a higher chance of having another. She said that she was going to run tests on me to check for as she said joint problems.
my symtoms are as follows:
1. Joint pain in my hands and knees and spine and fingers, and elbows, and wrists.
2. Muscal pain in forarms and legs and back.
3. hair loss(was attributing it to Graves)
4. muscal spasms in arms and legs
6. tired all the time can't really even do daily chores
7. grasping things(such as doing dishes, hurts!)
8. Skin is peeling on just the left hand and is thick, mainly the palm.
I have no idea what else Lupus has that goes with it but would really like to know what they might be can anyone clue me in?