It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2006, 12:27 PM   #1
(female)

heartburnless HB User
anyone feel body tremble from inside out?

I feel like my body is trembeling from the inside out.
It has only happened 3 times in the past 2 months.Has anyone had this before? If,so, what helped to stop it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #2
(female)

kidd123 HB User
Re: anyone feel body tremble from inside out?

Why yes, this has happened to me!! A couple of years ago, I had 2 episodes of trembling in just my legs. Then last fall while camping, I woke up at midnight and could not stop trembling. It was worse than shivering, it was like my whole body was having spasms. My husband was getting concerned because I said I couldn't make it stop, so he decided to drive me home. The car heater was on full blast and soon I stopped trembling. Just last week, I had a similar experience, also around midnight. It felt like my insides were starting to tremble, and it just went away as quickly as it started. Kinda scary. Not sure if it is a sensitivity to cold, but why would it happen while I am in bed with blankets covering me? I have wondered what causes it. Maybe it is something to do with body heat? A broken thermostat???
It would scare people if I had this happen while out in public...Would love to hear if anyone else has experienced this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #3
(female)

heartburnless HB User
Re: anyone feel body tremble from inside out?

Hi Kidd123
Thanks for replying.
It is the most weirdiest feeling isn't it?
Mine doesn't show the actuall trembeling on the ouside of the body though!! My mother and daughter have both put there hands on me while it was happening,and both said they could not feel the trembeling on the outside of my body!But I could definatly feel it on the inside!!
Yes,it does stop just as quickley as it started,never any other symptoms with it,or any symptoms to warn me it is going to happen.
Did you ever get yours checked by your Doctor? I keep forgetting to tell mine when I am in the Doctors office,I think because it isn't anything that worries me.Just a little irritating when it happens.

Closed Thread