It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2006, 06:31 AM   #1
(female)

slvricn HB User
Stage 3 Kidney Disease

Well, I had a bunch more blood tests taken, and now the GFR - which is for Kidney disease I guess, came back that I am in stage 3 kidney disease. I got all the results from my Gp, who I see tomorrow, and we will find out where I go from there. I saw a Neurologist, and he said everything he tested came out ok so far, he is still awaiting the EEG results. Anyone have any suggestions about this GFR - Kidney Disease? So far I still have not been diagnosed with Lupus, but doing research, this can go along with it - I am still hoping that some DR somewhere will decide to treat me before everything gets so bad that it's to late - I'm getting scared - I know the Rheumy that ordered this test I refuse to go back to, she talked to me like I was the lowest form of life, and that don't cut it with me.
Jan

Closed Thread