It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2007, 07:08 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

zorm HB User
dear all admitted to hospital tom prayers needed

dear all,

i am being admitted to the netional neurological hospital tomoroow. for suspected inflamtion in my cns whether this is down to lupus i dont knowbut grahma hughes concerned about my circulation and i have a problem with cns possibly thrombosis of the spine? there is also the ms question raising its head. my grandmother suffered from kidney problems and now it is revealed had a thrombotic spine which left her paralysed for several months. my urine kidneys are still playing up how much can a girl pee a day. i have had enough and have made a vow not to leave this hospital without answers or treatment.
my gp made the referaal more urgent cause of chest pain and looosing my left side also the fact that my heart rate at rest has been 120. i have lost an extreme amoutnt of weight. the neuro said the most likely possibilty is that i have inflammtion in the cns, so i am wondering whether i have ms or cns lupus

all i know is i need answers and have to get right i wont leave till i feel stable its a shambles whats happened to me.

any ideas on what is going on. i really hope i get help i need your prayers love zoe x

Old 01-25-2007, 07:50 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User
Re: dear all admitted to hospital tom prayers needed

Dear Zoe, I'm glad that your doctors & you have decided to get you into a hospital where they can finally try to get you figured out. Well, by "glad", you know what I mean. Not "happy glad", but relieved that Dr. Hughes has taken charge. I'm awfully sorry for all these months that you've been struggling so much. I send you my prayers and hopes that everything will be resolved quickly. Hang in there, honey. With many hugs for you, Always,
Your buddy Vee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-26-2007, 06:25 AM   #3
(female)

realisticchic HB User

God Bless Zoe.
I admire your resolve and courage, way to take a stand and hang in there! I am praying for a correct diagnosis and effective treatment of your symptoms and relief from pain and discomfort for you!

Old 01-26-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
(female)

dmarieok HB User

Dear Zoe,

I am a newbie to this sight and newly diagnosed but it makes not difference as to the compassion I feel for you and that I will be lifting prayers in your direction. I wonder if your cns is involved if headaches are involved. I hope not, because they are a familiar companion of mine. Hang in there and will be praying for wisdom for doctors that they will fnd your diagnosis so they can help you. Take care and rest the knowledge the the Almighty loves you.

Diane

Old 01-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

BarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB User

Wishing you answers, wishing you effective medicines, and wishing you well, Zoe!

Blessings - Barbara

Old 01-30-2007, 09:08 AM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User

To ZOE: Just a quick line to say that we are thinking of you & hoping to see your updates, when possible, that is. All my best, always, Vee

Closed Thread