It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
(female)

watoozie HB User
Feeling just plain horrible

I was diagnosed with Lupus and Sjogrens 2 years ago. I have been on Plaquenil and Feldene. It took about 4 months for the Plaquenil to kick in, but I felt so much better. The rashes were gone, the swollen glands were gone, the mouth ulcers were gone, the blue fingernails and toenails were gone, the dry eyes and mouth were gone, the aches were still around, but near as bad. Hear lately for about a month now, my eyes are dry again, and everything I have hurts!! I can't sleep for hurting, my muscles, my knees, hips, elbows and even the bones in my feet. I haven't had a flare since I've been on the Plaquenil so I don't know if that is what is going on or if something else is happening. I know I feel down right crappy!!

Old 05-09-2007, 04:46 AM   #2
(female)

realisticchic HB User
Re: Feeling just plain horrible

Watoozie,
sure sounds like a flare to me . Are you on any NSAIDS to help with pain and inflammation? If not, this may be a good time to talk to your Dr. about your symptoms and see what is available to you to help with inflamation and pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #3
(female)

watoozie HB User
Re: Feeling just plain horrible

Thank you, I do have an appointment Tuesday and I went today and got my every two months blood work done. Hopefully he can tell me something. I haven't hurt this bad for two years. The Feldene in an anti-inflamatory, and I take Darvoset at bedtime, if I don't, I don't get any sleep at all.

Closed Thread