It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2007, 11:29 AM   #1
(female)

jennifer4707 HB User
Newly diagnosed

Hi, I'm a 28 year old female who was diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis about 3 months ago. My Rheumatologist has me on Plaquenil, Prednisone, and Cellcept. I've been feeling better since going on the meds, but the past week I've been having pain in my joints again. I have an appointment on Monday again. I'm afraid he's going to up the dosage of Prednisone (I'm on 10mgs now). I have been real lucky so far to not gain weight...
Also, the Cellcept, I don't know if it's working. I had a biopsy back at the end of March and my Rheumy said I had "moderate" kidney damage and I've been taking 1000mgs a day of the Cellcept. But how would I know if it's helping? I had bloodwork done at my last appt. so I'm sure I'll find out Monday, but I'm just so worried that it's not helping.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread