It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2007, 06:33 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

zorm HB User
my rheumatologist and gastro

dear all you may not have heard from me for a while still struggling for a diagnosis maybe closer maybe not.

remember for ages it was thought i had lupus but was not responding to meds then they chnged there mind but aps syndrome was always a possibility as i have had a clot and livido reticularlis.

anyhow quick up date still very ill ha! hi to veej my latest tests confirm the followinf i am malabsorbed in b12, iron and ferrous sulphate shillings test was so weak could not get out of bed. have bronchitus at the moment on 2000mg of antibiotics a day at home. with the aamount of infections i have had it seems likely i have immunodeficiency of some sort.

anyhow after developing sponyilitis andsacriolitis, i went back to my rheumie
i was getting eye inflammtion at the time too. he examined my joints and stomach and said i thinki you have chrons disease and if you haven't il give you a gun to shoot yourself a gastro i saw 6 months ago thought the same thing was not able to follow up i was on and off asacol for a bit dont feel greatly improved my stomach went mad since xmas constipation diarreah vomiting and pain. another horrid gastro did a colonoscopy a while back which i told was okish there was stricture near the colon i have developed a fistula tear in my rectum and my mouth is ulcerated and still wierd skin rashes my doc is organising an urgent appoinmtn with gastro on friday.

any thoughts anyone this has been such a struggle as you know

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-07-2007, 06:42 AM   #2
(female)

aspen26 HB User
Re: my rheumatologist and gastro

I can't say that I've experienced what you are experiencing. I do have an irratible bowl and I get nauseus a lot. That doesn't even comprare to your gastro problems. I just wanted to say hang in there and I'll definitly keep you in my prayers. Have they ever done a scope on your stomach? At least you did get the colonoscopy!

Closed Thread