It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2007, 06:57 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Just saying Hi......

I have been away from the boards for a while, so just wanted to say Hi to everyone and try to catch up a little.

I think the last time I posted I was doing really well with the sun and the redness problems. I can't say it went back to the way it was, but I also can't say it is as good as it was the last time I posted. I still have redness on my face but it fades to a pink quite often and my neck and chest are the same. I have however had that awful fatigue and 'ick' feeling in the sun. I of course try to be very careful about the sun but was surprised that I actually got a farmers tan early on when outside. Still have lots of joint pain and it gets worse every now and then.

Veej, been thinking about you. I remember you posted about your little dog sitting behind you when you were on the computer. We got a puppy about a month ago and she sat in my lap a few times when I was checking the computer, made me think of you. They are such fun but this puppy business is quite a job. Haven't done it in years and I forgot how much work they can be.

Take care everyone,

Glojer

Old 07-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User
Re: Just saying Hi......

Hi, Glojer! Long time, and no see or hear! Sorry to read you've been in a bit of a flare---me, too. Time of year, for me, I think: I'm at my worst for awhile during the spring & then again during the summer.

Good news about your new puppy, though! They ARE a lot of work but so fine to have closeby---such great little buddies. Mine was wedged behind me in my chair just this morning, just as you remembered my describing. It's always a tight & uncomfortable fit, but funny to anyone walking past.

Hang in there & feel better, OK? Always, Vee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Just saying Hi......

Thanks veej, I'm working on it but have hit a sinus infection snag. This good old midwest allergies...I'm just getting too old for this.

Our puppy is so cute and so much fun but am looking forward to just a little more understanding of the rules. Hope you feel better soon.

Glojer

Closed Thread