It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
(female)

indra23 HB User
antibiotics, lupus medical questions

i think i will refrain from giving any of my own suggestions on all things medical at this point. i am learning so much from this board and one of those things is that i have not kept up with what is going on in the lupus research front,which i am ashamed of. so i will read from the many of you that have and learn and start to get involved in finding out what is going on now! i am so glad i found you all.i will offer comfort and support where i can,always.i learned alot from the antibiotic question,which i had felt comfortable responding to, but now will be checking out the dr.'s book and learning more myself.my research before i went on disability was on the political/enviromental front, and really kept me out of the medical loop.i read your posts about cellcept and oter therapies and they are so far out of my financial reach, i just didn't become involved. bad excuse.please be patient with me as i catch up,and please offer advice on the best places, things on net, books,etc. that will help.love always indra23

Old 09-12-2007, 06:11 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

3love HB User
Re: antibiotics, lupus medical questions

indra, please don't feel bad. You were just trying to help out. What I have come to find out is that, even doctors don't even know it all.......and they went to school for many years!

Take care,
J

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2007, 07:35 AM   #3
(female)

indra23 HB User

thank you 3love for your understanding,it brought tears to my eyes.you guys are so great,i find i can even forget about the pain for a while if i just log on to the board.even my husband has noticed a difference in my attitude over the last few days.love always indra23

Old 09-13-2007, 01:50 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User

Hi, Indra, I'm glad you feel better by partaking in this group. And I think you should post freely, new or not. I get good ideas & better questions for my dr. by getting feedback to MY feedback, which is why we're ALL here.

Another thing that's plagued me is how a dr. can say one thing, in short-form, and we can hear something entirely different. And ditto goes with what we read... making two MORE reasons why you should post freely!

Take good care, OK? Sincerely, Vee

Closed Thread