It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2007, 04:02 AM   #1
(female)

zoe111 HB User
thanks to veej and golden wings and others

i want to thank veej, golden wings and others who have helped me. it seemed i had lupud for ages but it turns out i had tuberculosis i almost died before i got the diagnosis. who knows if there is an autoimmune thing going on to. illness mimic one another thats the problem. i have a long fight to get better its very scary. the weight loss almost had me. im still so ill and frightened the damage that this must have done to me for two and half years im praying for a recovery. a message to evyone don't give up on yourself i made them do the skin test and i was way highly positive. no i did not fit criteria due to being the wrong ethnic origin etc. thank you for all your help and urging me to carry on insspite stupid doctors who branded me that it was all in my head they almost cost me my life.

i hope you are all well

i will still keep my eyes open that i dont have something else going on but for now i have to get all the help repairing what the tb has adone

Old 09-15-2007, 05:39 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User
Re: thanks to veej and golden wings and others

Dear Zoe, Tuberculosis! Wow! I know how many frightening & acute episodes you've had, probably many more than we knew of. And how many drs. you saw. Your ER visits. Tests. Meds. Unending worry. I'm very glad that you finally have a root cause & can be treated properly. I send you huge hugs & my best wishes for a steady recovery, with no new issues. Your buddy always, Vee

*Only* if/when you have the time & energy to post more: What thing(s) made you demand a TB skin test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2007, 10:09 AM   #3
(female)

lgr014 HB User
Re: thanks to veej and golden wings and others

Zoe,

I have seen many of your posts here as well as on the MS boards....I know how frightened you have been and many times I wished I could have offered something. I have not been diagnosed with anything yet so there was little I could offer you ....but I want to let you know I am glad you finally know what the problem is you've been experiencing.

Please get lots of rest and continue to be your own best advocate!

Take care.

Closed Thread