It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 08:39 AM   #1
(female)

lgr014 HB User
Pain, Pain Go Away!

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Just venting a bit here so please bare with me!

I was in so much pain yesterday, I could hardly walk. I have to walk a good bit at work (back & forth to copier, fax, etc) and I could hardly move yesterday....the left side of my back and my left hip hurt sooo bad. The hip pain was almost like a burning type pain. I was told last year that I have a ruptured disc in my back so I'm assuming this is all related to that problem....just confusing because of some of the other symptoms I've had at times....horrible headaches, itchy on my hands & fingers, numbness in my leg & hand at times, tiny red spots that go away on their own, the spot that appeared on my arm (red but skin-color in the middle), brain fog, horrible memory problems.

I'll be 41 in Nov so I'm also wondering, does some of this just go along with the age?? Last year, my Dr. (who is wonderful, by the way, as she doesn't dismiss things) mentioned the numbness and so forth made her think possible MS so she suggested a brain scan, results were normal.

Anyway, I'm taking it easy today to try and ease the back / hip pain so I don't wind up having to crawl around my office next week

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Left Hip and thigh pain. NY 1009 Knee & Hip Problems 24 06-14-2010 08:11 PM
PLEASE HELP!! Depression from pain or is it two different things? Jjames1 Chronic Pain 12 03-25-2010 02:20 PM
Bladder and/or pelvic pain with Fibro? Anyone? SAHMof2 Gallbladder 15 01-24-2010 12:11 PM
Joint Pain with no answers, someone please help... JessieJo24 Arthritis 11 02-12-2008 09:03 AM
Extreme back/leg pain when standing but otherwise, not too bad - looking for help AlanVA Back Problems 14 11-28-2007 09:28 AM