It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
(female)

susiedavid54 HB User
To Shirlg, Also SM-RNP antibody

Hi,
I am new to the board and have mixed connective tissue disease with lupus and scleroderma, and very vasculitic in nature. I saw the post from Shirlg and was so happy to find someone who actually has the same antibody that I had.
My disease came on suddenly also nine years ago and was associated with alot of nervous system disorders, pain and has involved alot of organ involvement.
So far I have been diagnosed with general peripheral neuropathy, slowed motility, lesions on my brain and oligoclonal bands in spinal fluid, angular chelitis,
raynaud's, apthous ulcers, leukoclastic vasculitis, pancreatitis (Only once),
borderline pulmonary hypertension, mild mitral stenosis, autonomic nervous system disorders with heart ,(pvc's and arrythmias, bacterial overgrowth, frequent urination and hematuria in urine a couple of times.
Oh well, that's enough. All of these things come and go and actually I am doing pretty good. My advice is to find good doctors , especially a neurologist and rheumatologist to start with which sounds like you have. I hope you are doing better and I was thrilled to find this board.
My latest flareup was scary with pressure in my head and migraines, alot of nerve related problems showed up. I am doing better and saw my neurologist.She helped me with migraine meds. Susiedavid54

Closed Thread