It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
(female)

KATT36 HB User
wondering if my symptoms mean anything?

Hi I am new to this. About 8 years ago, while I was still pregnant with my son, I had a rash that covered my abdomen and arms and stopped at my neck. It was very itchy and uncomfortable, it stayed for about 3 months. Then just before the baby came my fingers some not all became inflamed and sore to touch. They looked disfigured. I play guitar so this was awful. This stayed for the next year. When my child was born I was notified that there was a blockage (blood clot) in the placenta and the birth was rushed as a result. I lost alot of blood and was severely anemic, and not well. Suffered a kidney infection at delivery. I thought all my pain was related to these compications. About 3 weeks to a month after I came home with baby. I rolled over in bed to take care of my baby and cried out in pain because the pain up my back was excruciating. This was actually all over and my elbow on left side as swollen and rist on right side, my hips were the most painful. People told me it was normal after a baby. I lost muscle in the backs of my thighs and buttocks. It took me a long time to walk anywhere, or get up from a chair or car or bend down to the ground to change my babies diper. I had gained alot of weight from pregnancy and I dont know if it was coincidental or as a result but as the weight went away the symptoms slowly faded. The midwife had me tested for all of the obbious including lymes disease, lupus, RA and more. The ana was negative, the lymes was inconclusive and then negative. I went to the rhumatoidologist and was told that my body was definately inflamed but they didnt know why. I never went to follow up. Now and every once in a while I get arthritis symptoms and pains, not as severe though. Lately I had a week of not feeling well after a stressful incident. I got extremely tired again and all of a sudden had about 6 sores in my mouth on sides of tongue and cheeks, and a very itchy rash on my shin bones and back of my forearm on the same side. So itchy and it doesnt seem to go away. The sores in my mouth went away almost as quickly as they came. Just wondering what are your sugestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread