It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User
hello there

Hi to Vee and anybody else who knows me,

As you know I have not been here for a long, long time. My health is not good, my SLE is well over the top for making my heart, lung and kidney probs very bad at the moment, plus fibro is beating me up each day. I have had a massive shock in my private life that has totally broken me up and this has contributed I am sure to what is happening to me healthwise.

I do think of you all and miss being able to give you info on what has happened to me in my long, long relationship with lupus and being able to offer my insights into your problems when I feel I can help.

I will be back as soon as I can my friends.

goldenwings

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: hello there

Hi golden, just have to say hello again and tell you to stay strong, you are in my prayers.

Glojer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User

Hello, GW. I'm glad you checked in but very sorry to hear that things have been so tough on both health & personal fronts. Drop us another line when you can. Meanwhile, please know you'll always be in my thoughts. Hugs to you, from your concerned buddy Vee

Old 02-02-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
(female)

Angie10 HB User

Hi Goldenwings,

I'm so sorry that things have been so hard for you both emotionally and physically. I wish you strength and hope you can check in with us soon. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,

Angie

Old 04-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
(female)

Angel MJ HB User

hey golden wings ... are you back yet?
seen many of your replies and think you are a great inspiration to newbies (although dignosed 6 yrs ago) there is a lot still new to me ...
things have a way of working out and usually for the better ... hang in there & TREAT YOURSELF to something!

Closed Thread