It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
(female)

Angel MJ HB User
getting tired

i admit that this is a really trying & tiring illness to deal with ... some days are easier
diagnosed at 27 after having pericarditis (most painful 6 weeks of my life)
Been on & off meds since 2003 ... mostly i develop side effects anyway -headaches/migraines, nausea ... how i love the nausea. At the moment I cannot afford to buy the meds anyway and in SA we have to go through the most grueling experiences to get state help ... so we suffer (mostly silently)

like i said some days are easier but not today ... ? hopefully tomorrow

Last edited by Angel MJ; 04-19-2009 at 05:40 AM.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:38 AM   #2
(female)

Angel MJ HB User
Wink Re: getting tired

still very tired ... some days too tired to sleep?
Anyway ... i am NOT too tired too fight ...
I am taking control again and will find my 'happy place' ... i have an appt. at a lupus clinic on tuesday ... getting my history together has been very enlightening and will really help me make sure the doctors get me the right dx & treatment ... for all the symptoms i am having ...
knowledge is power ... someones signature but the most fantastic advice ever!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
(female)

Nadesico HB User
Re: getting tired

I know what you mean with the tireing and the stress on everything... i was diagnosed when i was 14 and have been having the worse 9 years of my life... but only mom is there for me and my BF, my family think i put it on and that i am not ill that i just want attention... i hate attention and having people rally round me... the thing i hate most is when people looked at you and say, how are you? are you feeling well.... it gets me mad but i dont yell or get nasty i just say Oh you know the usual....

I am sorry... i needed a rant... and .. sorry

Old 04-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
(female)

Angel MJ HB User

hey there N ... actually think i was replying to your thread ... welcome!

***BIG HUG*** said u need one.

i have my days ... the worst for me at the moment is the house is SO full
it was hubby, me & mum-in-law ... oh and 4 dogs, bonsai & fish etc... now there is another 2 humans and the house is small ... my mum in law & i are are really close and things were great ... hubby works for himself and i have been working from home helping him ... NOW mum-in-laws twin sister is staying here and we clash ... when my hormone levels raise i cannot stand her ... when i am 'normal' we get on really well ... but she drives me nuts ... she hasn't a clue on SLE and asked if my hubby 'caught his cutaneous lupus' from me ... pardon? i had a bit of fun and said it was genetic ... LOL ...
tried explaining SLE & DLE but some people don't get it ... we had a blow out before easter, she did pack her bags said she would be leaving but my husband ever the diplomat smoothed things out ... she asked me today if i wasn't bi-polar ... again pardon?

guess someone else needed a vent too ...

as for the family ... only the people really close to you can understand and it is just because they know you and can see what you are going thru ... let them love you ... forget the rest

Last edited by Angel MJ; 04-19-2009 at 02:38 PM.

Old 04-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
(female)

Nadesico HB User
Question Re: getting tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel MJ View Post
hey there N ... actually think i was replying to your thread ... welcome!

***BIG HUG*** said u need one.

i have my days ... the worst for me at the moment is the house is SO full
it was hubby, me & mum-in-law ... oh and 4 dogs, bonsai & fish etc... now there is another 2 humans and the house is small ... my mum in law & i are are really close and things were great ... hubby works for himself and i have been working from home helping him ... NOW mum-in-laws twin sister is staying here and we clash ... when my hormone levels raise i cannot stand her ... when i am 'normal' we get on really well ... but she drives me nuts ... she hasn't a clue on SLE and asked if my hubby 'caught his cutaneous lupus' from me ... pardon? i had a bit of fun and said it was genetic ... LOL ...
tried explaining SLE & DLE but some people don't get it ... we had a blow out before easter, she did pack her bags said she would be leaving but my husband ever the diplomat smoothed things out ... she asked me today if i wasn't bi-polar ... again pardon?

guess someone else needed a vent too ...

as for the family ... only the people really close to you can understand and it is just because they know you and can see what you are going thru ... let them love you ... forget the rest

Thank you... i am feeling at home here already... mom sees what i go through and she tries her best with me... i do have off days with her cause she can annoy me at times.... but i am trying to sort my moods out... she doesnt understand my mood swings though... my BF understands me better and we've been together only a year and 3 month and i am so glad i got him... but i am scared of losing him too from my mood swings cause we play WOW (a PC game) and i get annoyed when i am on there and snap at people including him but he snaps at me but after we get off the game we both say sorry and kiss and make up... i dont understand the tiredness why am i tired all the time...? .... Sorry.... i dont mean to moan and asks so many questions... its just i've never been able to talk to someone who also has SLE Before

Old 04-20-2009, 02:03 AM   #6
(female)

Angel MJ HB User

Hi N ... keep reading ... these message borads are really insightful ...
i see people saying they have mood swings from prednisone ... it is a symptom of clinical depression and hormones ... so which is it or is is all ...
oh and then there is the fatigue ... see your doc (get a new doc) ... i am tired all the time ... i barely manage with my usual daily chores ... that is why i am going back on meds ... i work from home & can't even do that at the moment ... i know this too shall pass ...
if you have a question then start a thread ... you will be amazed at hown many people are feeling, experiencing the same things ... we are not alone (anymore)

Old 04-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #7
(female)

Nadesico HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel MJ View Post
Hi N ... keep reading ... these message borads are really insightful ...
i see people saying they have mood swings from prednisone ... it is a symptom of clinical depression and hormones ... so which is it or is is all ...
oh and then there is the fatigue ... see your doc (get a new doc) ... i am tired all the time ... i barely manage with my usual daily chores ... that is why i am going back on meds ... i work from home & can't even do that at the moment ... i know this too shall pass ...
if you have a question then start a thread ... you will be amazed at hown many people are feeling, experiencing the same things ... we are not alone (anymore)

I am on Prednisone too and its all of them symptoms... i am going insane... i need to make an appointment for my doctor.... i am gonna do that tomorrow

Old 04-20-2009, 10:27 AM   #8
(female)

Angel MJ HB User

hi N ... you are not going insane ... might feel like it sometimes but believe me we probably all feel that way at some point or another ...
one of my mantra's... this too shall pass ...
Hang in there ... i guess i should listen to what i am saying to you

Closed Thread