It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
(female)

Nadesico HB User
Unhappy New Peep here.

i am 23 and i have had Lupus (SLE) since i was 14, its much harder to live with then i thought... i am on a lot of meds and i get in a lot of mood swings, i have a bad temper at times i get annoyed if someone is bugging me to do something i get depressed over anything and everything and i am so scared of losing my boyfriend but he says i have got him for life no matter what... i am just wondering if anyone else has bad mood swings and depression too???

i am getting dizzy from the moods i get in... i am also down cause i havent been able to get out in a while cause 1) money DLA are ******* me about with it and Income Suport havent stopped my money again 2) i havent got no cloths there all holy or too small as i have put a bit of weight on from lack of excersise food has nothing to do with it and i am scared to go outside cause of my wieght... and 3) i am sleeping on a matress as i cant afford to get a new bed... so i have stress and depression

Last edited by Nadesico; 04-19-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
(female)

Angel MJ HB User
Re: New Peep here.

i have been getting really bad mood swings ... when i get angry i (try) channel that energy into getting things done (energy is such a rarity)

i am starting off treatment again with a rheumie on tuesday and will be seeing a gynae very soon as my cycle is out of control, recently my hubby pointed out that my flares coincide with my menstraul cycle ... been reading a lot and there are very informative posts on various message boards about your cycle affecting your lupus activity (actaully on all topics, so keep reading )
i am sure that my hormones are the root of my evil side ... so i will be asking the doctors ... is it hormonal or is it the depression

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
(female)

Nadesico HB User

I think its both... .... my hormones are all over the place and the depression is getting worse.... my doctor seems to be else where.... i havent seen him in over 2 years and when ever i make an appointment he changes it to a later date its getting me more and more down....

Old 04-20-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
(female)

Angel MJ HB User

N ... it is hard enuf living with this disease and trying to understand yourself the LAST thing you need is a bad doc ... i was fortunate to have a fantastic dx rheumie but financial issues have me changing docs ... (when i call i get in within the half hour (usual waiting period up to 6 months)

loads of people here have been unfortunate to have a host of bad docs ... change until you find one that you like & can talk to ... (if possible) if you have any new or recurring symptoms etc your doc should be able to help you thru ... keep posting loads of people are going thru what you & i are going thru ...
HANG IN THERE ... what goes down must too go up?

Old 04-20-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
(female)

Nadesico HB User

Thank you.... i am gonna change i need to ring and make an appointment now i am so glad i came on here... thank you again

Old 04-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #6
(female)

Angel MJ HB User

***HUG***
good luck ... let me know how it goes ...
i too have an appt. for tomorrow ... quite nervous but i know it is for the better!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:16 AM   #7
(female)

Nadesico HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel MJ View Post
***HUG***
good luck ... let me know how it goes ...
i too have an appt. for tomorrow ... quite nervous but i know it is for the better!

Good luck hun.... mines on Monday

Closed Thread