It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2002, 04:11 AM   #1

cobalt HB User
Post Jet lag on prednisone?

Hello,
Prednisone can cause sleep abnormalities but I am wondering if anyone who is taking low dose prednisone (7.5 mg or less) once a day early in the morning might have noticed that they are less afflicted by jet lag sleep disturbances when they travel across time zones?
Please note that this is only an enquiry and should not be considered as a therapeutic suggestion for jet lag.
Thanks

Old 04-07-2002, 01:19 PM   #2
Inactive

renae HB User
No, I haven't noticed that at all. I have been on 7.5 mgs of pred for several months now and have traveled out west 4 times since October. (I live in the midwest). My jet lag seems to be pretty bad which I attribute to lupus in general.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread