It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2002, 01:05 PM   #1

RedOnTheHead HB User
Post Wheatgrass Juice

I have been doing some research on Wheatgrass Juice and it's benefits. I just wanted to see if anyone with SLE has taken it before. I was diagnosed with SLE in 1998 and only took Plaquenil for 6 months. Due to the adverse long term ill affects of the drug I took myself off of it. I saw a Rheumy for the first time in about 2 years and he really wants me back on it b/c I am experiencing serious fatigue and he thinks Plaquenil will help. I'm tying out the Wheatgrass juice to see if it helps. Any input would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2002, 05:03 PM   #2

Dreamer33 HB User
I don't have any personal experience with wheatgrass juice, but my husband took it daily when he was healing from chemical sensitivity, and he's much better now. I have been diagnosed with Lupus for a little over a month now, 3 months since the worst of my symptoms started. I have been going to an acupuncturist for a little over 2 months now and my pain has greatly subsided, and I have started to feel like my old self again-with much better energy. I also am doing some other alternative things. My doctor also wants me to take the Plaquenil, and I really don't want to. I think there are many ways to heal yourself without taking drugs. Good luck, I think the wheatgrass juice is worth a try.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread