It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2002, 05:58 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User
Post rashes!!

Hi can anybody tell me about the different kinds of rashes you may get if you have lupus?? And is it 'necessary' to actually have a rash??? Also if you dont mind can you tell me symptoms you have all had. thanx http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Old 10-04-2002, 02:12 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi again http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif lots have read this post l was hoping for some answers lol to make things easier does anybody NOT have a rash but has been diagnosed with lupus? thanx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2002, 02:32 AM   #3
(female)

LeslieAnn HB User
Hi! I was just recentlyl diagnosed (6 mos. ago) with SLE. I have never had a rash. I did suffer from extreme fatigue, weight loss, hair loss and swollen joints in my hands. I was put on Plaquenil immediately and have had much improvement. I hope this helps you out! Have a GREAT day!

Old 10-04-2002, 03:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

l may of double posted here lol thanx leslie for replying l find at this time when i wash or comb my hair or touch it im loosing quite a few strands about 15/20 a time i have long hair, ive developed a rash more so on bottom of face and now chest (top) like blisters that wont disappear with antiseptic i wish more people would help me out on this one as no 2 cases are ever the same i will be going back to my doctor havnt been for a while now and now im havin pains in kidney area its time i went back i wake up every morning in pain (joints) and find i get a pain in my spine that seems to move a little further up each morning as well as the joint pain in wrists fingers knees ankles etc i have been tested for lupus over a year ago but i didnt have kidney area pain then once again thanx for your reply and anyone else readin this please help me along its difficult to diagnose and i need all the help i can get thanx http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Closed Thread