It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2002, 05:40 PM   #1

anita1008 HB User
Angry vERY TIRED

I AM SOOOOOOO TIRED, I HAD A APPT. TODAY FOR MY FIRST RUMMY APPT. WHICH I HAVE WAITED FOR FOR ALMOST 3MONTHS, WHEN I GOT TO THE DR. THEY HADNT RECIEVED MY REFEREL(SORRY CANT SPELL) SO I WAITED FOR A HOUR AND A HALF, AND STILL HADNT RECIEVED IT, I WAS SOOOOOO UPSET I RESECULED IT AND WENT TO MY PRIMARY CARE DRS AND JUST RAISED KANE, THAT DID NOOOO GOOD, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN SOOOO LET DOWN I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME CLOSURE, I HAVE BEEN DIGONISED WITH FIBROMYALIGA, AND AM NOW WAITING TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY LUPUS, I TRIED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY DR. BECAUSE I HAVE MISSED SO MANY DAYS OF WORK IM AFRAID IM GOING TO BE FIRED, I FEEL LIKE NOTING IM SAYING IS BEING HEARD.... CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANYTHING.... ALL I DO IS CRY FROM BEING SOOOO FRUSTED.....THANKS ANITA

Old 09-09-2002, 06:01 PM   #2
Veteran

scbagrrrl HB User
Cool

Always Always Always have them mail you a copy of the referral. I put a note on my calendar a week before the appt to call and confirm that they've received the referral. It completely sucks that you have to ride people's backs to do their job.

It helps to make nice to the referral coordinator too -she can make things a lot easier for you.

Sorry you had to go through all of that. I hope the doc had some good magazines - when it happened to me, all he had was golf magazines. I was bored as hell (in addition to frustrated!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2002, 11:41 PM   #3

kimmi HB User
Unhappy

Anita,
How are things going? What did your rheumy say? I can totally relate to the fatigue...it's what bothers me most.
Kim

Old 10-31-2002, 10:00 PM   #4

Alisnana HB User
Ask your doc for cytomel...it has been a lifesaver for me with the fatigue..it is a thryoid drug that helps with energy and also if you are overweight will help with that also...to help releive that pain take care and God bless Robin

Closed Thread