It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2003, 02:53 PM   #1

shasha HB User
Question sound from my chest

hi,
as i have mentioned i've been on prednisone since sat.
last night i was coughing alot and having some slight chest pain when i breathed. when took a deep breath in a weird sound came from my chest. it was so strange. it happened about 6 or 8 times during the evening.
i have asthma so i know it wasnt wheezing. it sounded like a squeak, my husband heard it as well. it has only happened once today.
have any of you heard of that? Please let me know.
Thanks
Sha,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2003, 03:22 PM   #2

Ceya HB User
Unhappy

Hi Shasta,
So sorry you having problems. I have not had that in my chest. Hope you find out. If you do let us know.
Ceya

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2003, 07:05 AM   #3

shasha HB User
Wink

Hey Ceya,
Thanks for your thoughts. It really was strange. It only happened 1 or 2xs yestarday. I looked up chest sounds on google and came up with something called adventious sounds it said it is not normal and could be from pleuritis. Maybe?
How have you been feeling? Have a nice day!!
Sha,

Old 01-04-2003, 01:03 AM   #4

MAN WITH LUPUS HB User
ITS KIND OF WEIRD BUT I JUST POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING PREDNISON. JUST REMEMBER WHAT EVER ELSE YOUR TALKING MAY CAUSE HIGH BLOOD PRESURE. AND HYPERTENTION ALSO HEART PROBLEMS SHOTNESS OF BRETH. SHALOW BREATHING. SOME SLIGHT SHARP PAINS.

YOU SHOULD SEE A CARDIOLOGIST ABOUT THIS AND ASK TO GET A 24HR HALTER TEST IT MONITOR EVERY THING FOR 24HR THAT WILL GIVE YOU YOUR ANSWER.

SORRY I DON'T HAVE MORE FOR YOU

SAL
Quote:
Originally posted by shasha:
hi,
as i have mentioned i've been on prednisone since sat.
last night i was coughing alot and having some slight chest pain when i breathed. when took a deep breath in a weird sound came from my chest. it was so strange. it happened about 6 or 8 times during the evening.
i have asthma so i know it wasnt wheezing. it sounded like a squeak, my husband heard it as well. it has only happened once today.
have any of you heard of that? Please let me know.
Thanks
Sha,

------------------
SAL

Old 01-04-2003, 12:50 PM   #5

shasha HB User
thanks Sal I think I will just give my Doc a call and let him know what ive experienced.
Sha,

Closed Thread