It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2003, 09:30 AM   #1

cieside HB User
Angry Help with Disability

I was diagnosed with lupus anticoagulants about 13 years ago. I used to have a great job, marriage, house, cars and the rest of the "good life". The last 4 years everything has fallen apart. Job, marriage, house, and cars all gone. I have been fighting for my disability for the last 3 1/2 years because of this illness. Doctors say they know of people with 1 or 2 of these difficiencies, but lucky me has all three. Because of this i now have fibromyalgia, extremely bad migranes, tmj, blood clots constantly and in an out of the hospital at least 1 or twice a year. I don't know how I'm going to make it. No job, no more unemployment, no nothing. If anyone knows of someplace I can get help until the government gets off its but and pays me for the 40 years I have worked, please let me know. In the meantime, thank you for letting me vent.

------------------
Cecelia Futral

------------------
Cecelia Futral

Old 04-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
(female)

byHizgrc HB User
Re: Help with Disability

Quote:
Originally Posted by cieside View Post
I was diagnosed with lupus anticoagulants about 13 years ago. I used to have a great job, marriage, house, cars and the rest of the "good life". The last 4 years everything has fallen apart. Job, marriage, house, and cars all gone. I have been fighting for my disability for the last 3 1/2 years because of this illness. Doctors say they know of people with 1 or 2 of these difficiencies, but lucky me has all three. Because of this i now have fibromyalgia, extremely bad migranes, tmj, blood clots constantly and in an out of the hospital at least 1 or twice a year. I don't know how I'm going to make it. No job, no more unemployment, no nothing. If anyone knows of someplace I can get help until the government gets off its but and pays me for the 40 years I have worked, please let me know. In the meantime, thank you for letting me vent.

------------------
Cecelia Futral

------------------
Cecelia Futral
I've been trying to get SSI Disability for 6 years now. I'm not giving up, but it's very frustrating & tiresome. I get very stressed & scared b/c of finances, but I just have to leave it in God's hands b/c it's going nowhere in mine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread